Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cookout

Our 48th Review
Official Review #48


120 Eastern Bypass Richmond, KY 40475

336.431.1094

We are from Cincinnati & N. Ky., we do Burger reviews for a blog, and have done so for many years now, so we were in Richmond the other day, I saw this place & it looked good on the outside & busy, & then I read the reviews here, and all the people raving about it's Burgers, & after trying it out, I just sat there in amazement, saying Wow, unbelievable, that so many people absolutely love this place, as a Burger place compared to the best Burgers from Maysville, thru Florence to Cincinnati, it does not make our top 50 list,where have all you people been getting your burgers from to compare to, just wow, LOL, the burger meat was paper thin, I thought they beat Frisch's whom I previously thought had the thinnest meat, it was so thin, the Bun so thick & big, I could hardly find the meat, let alone taste it, again, LOL< I guess it's Ok, if your in a hurry & looking for a quick bite at lunch or sometime, but give me a Mcdonalds Mcdouble over this anyday, at least Mcds has a piece of meat I can taste, you people that love this burger, should head north & try out some real burgers in N. Ky. & Cincinnati, & Maysville, & Augusta, Ky. this Burger is ok, it's plain, it's simple, it's nothing more than a quick bite if your starving & may not want to spend a lot & in hurry, I can't speak for their other food items, but I would never, ever order another Burger here again, I would find another place in the area to eat, that's much better,  Burger or not. LOL & Wow to the person that said, they drove from cincinnati to eat here twice when it opened, Cincinnati has dozens of Burgers spots that blows this place out of the water, get out more people try some real burgers.

Final Thoughts: I guess the people that live near this place loves it, it's not bad, it's not great, just a decent, Fair Burger & fries & meal, I would only suggest it if there is nothing else open & any better burger spots nearby, makes for a good quick lunch or meal on the go.

Next Tasty Review: Tellers of Hyde Park, in Cincinnati, Ohio.




1 comment:

be respectful and courteous to all, on this blog, no foul language or needless bashing, ect.