Friday, February 7, 2014

Pasquale's

Our 44th Review
Official Review #44


786 US Highway 68 MaysvilleKY 41056

606.564.4039



I will start this review off by saying We all Love Pasquale's in Maysville's Food, I love their Pizza, large ones and the Mini Pizzas, Garlic Bread, Fries, Chicken Fettucini, Steak Hoagies, Salads, whatever we have had their is awesome, it's just about my & our Favorite place to eat anytime, & it's always crowded & the service is usually about 90% of the time great waitresses, and it's a nice clean Place, also the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich is excellent.

Now for the Burger review, I will make this one, quick & easy, it's a Frozen Patty out of a Box, which usually means, it won't be that good, I"ve had a couple like this that have actually been good, but this is not one of them, but again, it's a Pizza Place, so I won't be getting their Burger anytime soon, & I Recommend you go get one of the best around in either Old Maysville at 2 or 3 spots there or 1 place in Brooksville or several in Augusta, but not here.

I do recommend you come here & Get almost anything else on their Menu, as all the rest of their food is Fantastic, I could eat here anytime, it just won't be a Burger, if I were you guys, I would just scrap the Burger completely & Maybe just have a kids Burger, or, it would'nt hurt if you wanted to keep the Burger, to drastically update it, if you want to know how, try out the Delites Burger, or the Hutchison's Grocery Burgers, not far from Pasquales, & you will see what a great Burger tastes like, that would really help, but please don't serve the ones you have currently.

Final Thoughts: Not Good, either Upgrade it or get rid of it.

Final Rating: 2* Just Beating out Tumbleweed, for worst Burger in the area

Next Tasty Review:  Not sure yet, but looking over our long list of Locations, & our long list of suggestions from readers, friends & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be respectful and courteous to all, on this blog, no foul language or needless bashing, ect.