Sunday, July 22, 2018

Tavern on The Bend

Our 76th Review
Official Review #76


5471 N Bend Road 
Cincinnati, Ohio 45247

513.481.7777


We tried this one out during Cincinnati Burger week 2018,  I am shortening up some of the Burger week Reviews so I can get them all done as quickly as I can, but I try not to leave anything out.

One thing you’ll notice right off is the “frozen looking” patty, our whole group noticed it also, The  “Patty looks frighteningly perfect but tastes fresh and very good!”. It was a topic of interest, so we asked the Chef why
 Chef Paul said “They must press fresh meat in a form, if not that was the best damn frozen patty I’ve ever seen... but I’m sure it’s fresh not frozen” Fact is, the Tavern burger is fresh. They get their meat (special ground) from a local butcher, Fresh, locally ground meat from Eckerlins, excellent tasting beef.

 It wasn’t just the patty we all dug either, “We all Loved the buttered bun and the fresh toppings.” very tasty Bun.

Maybe a tad bit of salt & pepper on the patty, either way, it was delicious.

the staff at Tavern on the Bend is welcoming to newcomers. Service was attentive without being overly so. Our drinks were refilled several times.

the buns. While the sweetness paired nicely with the burgers, they seemed to disintegrate as we ate, I would suggest either getting a Brioche bun or something that holds together a bit better.

Their Mac and cheese is awesome 

Final Thoughts: Definitely top 10 material here for our list, I would eat it anytime I would surely get the delicious Bacon on it, also I liked their mayo on it.
Definitely try the Mac 'n' Cheese, one of the best in town.

Final Rating: 8.7* (Exceptional-Must try it!)

Next Tasty Review: Still Compiling our places we've gone to, will pick one soon.



Their Awesome Mac 'n' Cheese!




No comments:

Post a Comment

be respectful and courteous to all, on this blog, no foul language or needless bashing, ect.